Monday, 21 July 2014

Crochet striped giraffes

Crochet striped giraffe
Striped giraffe
 This is the first time I crocheted giraffe though I got this pattern      almost 1 year ago. But as I say every toy has it's own time when I    crochet them. So now it is giraffe time :)


Crochet striped giraffe
Striped giraffe















Crochet striped giraffe
Striped giraffe

The pattern I used is slightly changed. I crocheted shorter arms, bigger legs and longer neck. I crocheted different tail. I just made 10 chain stitches and puffy end. But in my opinion this is very cute giraffe. Thank you for the pattern! For everyone who want to crochet themselves here is the pattern.

Inspired by: http://www.artedetei.com/2013/02/amigurumi-giraffe-english-pattern.html

2 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you very much for the link. These giraffes are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete