Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Crochet cat with a bow

Crochet cat with a bow
Crochet cat with a bow
Finally I tried new pattern that I have found almost 1 year ago. Strange thing that I like cats but I don't like crocheting them. This kitten is really cute. I changed feet and added hands.


Crochet cat with a bow
Crochet cat with friends

I don't know if I made mistake but feet in this pattern do not match the cat. So I modified them. For those who also find feet too big try this: crochet rows 1-3; 6-9; 20-25. For this cat modified feet are perfect.
Crochet cat with a bow
Crochet cat with a bow

Crochet cat with a bow
Crochet cat with a bow













Inspired by: http://amigurumies.blogspot.com/2013/02/gatito.html

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour, je découvre avec admiration votre blog.
    Du très jolie travail.
    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete