Sunday, 1 September 2013

Parrot Blu from movie RIO

Crochet parrot Blu from RIO
Crochet parrot BLU
One of the most beautiful movies is "RIO"! The colors and the music were so charming that my niece fell in love with the parrot Blu. Here is what it looked like after I finished crocheting.

Crochet parrot Blu from RIO
Crochet parrot BLU













Actually, I crochet 2 parrots. They are different size and have different beaks. If I crochet 3rd parrot the beak would be different because I didn't write down how I did the first two. 
Crochet parrot Blu from RIO
Crochet parrot BLU
Crochet parrot BLU from RIO
Crochet parrot BLU
Here is the second parrot. It was a birthday present for my niece. This parrot is much bigger and in my opinion is a bit more similar to the real BLU.
Magic can happen for real in Rio ;)









Free crochet pattern of BLU from the RIO.

18 comments:

  1. i love it can you now me if you send te pattern of blu thanks
    vero94400@aol.om

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I'm sorry actually I didn't finished this pattern yet. Some parts of this parrot had been done and I didn't write down the pattern. I have to crochet this parrot BLU several times more and then I can share with you all.

      Happy Holidays!

      Delete
    2. Hello,

      Is this pattern available yet?

      Delete
    3. Hi!

      I'm very sorry but no. It is not ready yet.

      Delete
    4. hello love Rio. was wondering if you can send me picture via email of all side I grandson love him and I would like to try to make it dianeunicorn58@hotmail.com what size is it? can you tell me size hook you used. thanks great work

      Delete
  2. Hi, can you now me if you send te pattern of blu??? thanks... evtardini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      I'm very sorry but it is not ready yet.

      Delete
  3. I love it!!!!!!!!!!! It`s perfect.
    My niece is fan of Rio. Do you have the pattern?

    i´m from argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Sorry, but I still don't have it. I see that it is quite popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola si es muy popular y a los niños les encanta ojala puedas compartir el patron o guiarnos un poco
    Yo te estaria muy agradecida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Hola! Pienso que puedo compartir el patron esta semana.

      Delete
  6. Hi, we are looking forward to the pattern! It´s amazing!!! Have a nice day from Czech Republic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm still working on it...but I hope to finish it really soon :)

      Delete
  7. Espero con muchas ganas poder ver el patron lo quiero regalar a un nene
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por favor visite mi nuevo post http://norbertos.blogspot.com/2014/05/parrot-blu-from-rio-free-pattern.html

      Delete
  8. I am stuck on the back claw. It starts on round 8 with 16 stitches. I have 10 stitches on both the first claw and second claw. How do I wind up with 16 stitches on the back claw??
    Thanks
    Joann Downs
    downsgd5@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son loves Rio. I want to make him a hat. Could you please share the pattern for this beak? I would love to share my hat pattern with you when I am finished if you like. Here's my email address dlbrown7971@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. All the patter you can find here http://norbertos.blogspot.com/2014/05/parrot-blu-from-rio-free-pattern.html

      Delete