Friday, 12 April 2013

Crochet little bunny with flower

Crochet white bunny
Crochet white bunny
This is the same crochet bunny as a white bunny. It is just different yarn. I thought that this bunny is a failure, but one of my friends requested to make a post about this bunny. Diana, this is you I'm talking about ;)


This bunny is very small and it is quite hard to make small animals. Next time I think that I want to make different flower or to make something else to attach.

Crochet white bunny
Crochet white bunny


This bunny has a very fluffy tail as all my bunnies do. I think that it is important to make ears and you will have bunny. Change these ears and tail and you will have different animal. And it doesn't really matter what animal you want to crochet. You just have to know what animal you want and what differences it has.




Insired by: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-spring-bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment