Monday, 11 March 2013

How to make sparkling Christmas tree balls

Christmas tree ball
Christmas tree ball

I know it is spring, but I got a Christmas gift idea you may use this December. Here you can find really simple, but very eye-catching and sparkling Christmas ball and it could be a nice gift.

Materials you will need:
Colorful paper
Office pins
Ball
Sequins
Gift Ribbon
Decorative punch

First of all you need to decide what colors you will use. When you choose one then you need to cut the shape using decorative punch (flowers or anything you have). I chose red and white flowers with red sequins.

How to make Christmas tree ball materials you need
Christmas tree ball
How to make Christmas tree ball

 Take a ball and pin the flowers with sequin. Cover the entire ball.


How to make Christmas tree ball half way done
How to make Christmas tree ball almost finished
Christmas tree ball 











Pin the gift ribbonAnd you have your Christmas ball. 

Red Christmas tree ball hanging on a tree
Christmas tree ball
Here you can find the gallery of Christmas crafts I made in 2012. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello, it looks wonderful. But where can one buy a soft ball like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)

      I'm glad you liked them. I used foam ball. It is not soft. I would say it is more rigid but very light. You could buy it where you buy office supplies or online. I saw that in eBay there are a lot of foam balls.

      Delete