Saturday, 16 March 2013

Crochet stacking toy Frog

Crochet stacking toy Frog
Crochet stacking toy Frog
Crochet stacking toy Frog
Crochet stacking toy Frog

Just in case you’re wondering what on earth these crochet creatures are I must introduce you. This is The Frog, The Bee, The Lady Bird and The Dragon-fly. This crochet Stacking Toy gang is very cheerful and their adventures you can see here.










Crochet stacking toy Frog
Crochet stacking toy Frog

Actually, I changed a lot in this pattern, because I wanted to make it bigger. So I increased the base and everything else. If I crochet this toy again, I will make bigger Bee, Lady Bird and Dragon-fly, because for young kids is hard to play with this toy.


This stacking toy was a present to my husband’s niece on Christmas day. She is only 1 year old, so I used cotton yarn and fill is also cotton. Everything is crochet. There is no solid parts, only yarn. This toy is very colorful and very attractive to kids.



I like The Frog most, because he has very funny eyes. I always smile when I see these pictures of crocheted gang.  





Inspired by: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90075AD.html

1 comment: