Saturday, 16 March 2013

Blue bunny rabbit


Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny 
I always wanted to crochet bunny and it had to be blue. This one is very pretty Blue bunny girl with a bow in her ear.

I was looking for the bunny pattern for some time and now I cannot remember where I found it :) Well, here is the bunny.





Crochet blue bunny
Crochet blue bunny

She is very cute and fits perfectly for baby girl as a gift. She is very soft, because I made it of acrylic yarn and filled with fiberfill. She has a little bow in the ear.

I think next time I will make her with dress and a bigger bow. Actually, I like this kind of crochet toys with long arms, legs and ears. The head is too big for her so next time I have to make it smaller. 

This bunny girl is going to be a gift for one little girl. I think it is the best gift for child, because it is not ordinary gift and made with love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment