Saturday, 16 March 2013

Crochet donkey

Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey

Here is little blue crochet donkey. Originally by pattern I found in LittleYarnFriends it was unicorn, but I like donkeys more. So I adapted and made donkey. To tell you the truth he is one of my favorites ever. Thank you, Rachel.

Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey












Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey

Here are crocheted green and light blue donkeys. They are very nice and bring me flowers to cheer me up. It is the same pattern I used before, but different yarn. It was I guess double size than previous one. So the donkey became much bigger.
Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey
They all are made of cotton. I just changed back legs, horn, mane and tail. All 4 legs are the same. I crocheted all 4 as front legs in pattern. There is no horn. I changed mane and made it like hair. And tail is just a lot of yarn. I guess donkeys’ tails look more like horses’ tails, but I like them this way.
I attached safety eyes and a white round wool circle to make eyes more pretty. All of them have little bells under their necks because it is nice to hear when they run in the room.
The color is very important for this pattern, because the Blue seems very sad donkey. But still he is very cute.

Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey
Crochet donkey

3 comments:

  1. I love donkeys too! You did a very good job in making all your donkeys! Thank you for sharing your pictures and knowledge of where to find the pattern. I'm leaving now to make my own donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for kind words :) Have a great crocheting time!

    ReplyDelete